A new year and a cracking start on the awards front! I have some how managed to collect about six awards from various bloggers over Christmas and New Year. Thank you to:
http://vinnieh.wordpress.com for my ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ nomination. Vinnie is, like me, into reviewing movies, and he does so superbly, please check out his site!
The rules and requirements for all of these awards are as follows. I will just do a big group thank you, and will nominate the same 15 people for each award if that is OK. I will also use the same 7 facts, as I am pretty dull and can’t conjure up any more!
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 bloggers you follow and want to pass the award onto.
- Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them of it.
- Finally, list seven interesting facts about yourself.
Thank you to Karen at http://mytrainofthoughtson.wordpress.com for the Shine On award nomination. Karen is one of my biggest supporters, and luckily she has a great blog which always gets nominated for awards, meaning I usually cop a few nominations as well!! Go check her out. Cheers Karen!
As I said, Karen receives a LOT of awards, and consequently so do I!! So above are three more!!
And finally, the last thank you goes to Don Charisma at http://doncharisma.org for his humorous new award, the “I’m NOT featured on Freshly Pressed” award. Thanks Don!
Now for the nominees:
I apologise if I have missed you off that list, as you are all worthy in my book!
And now, SEVEN Facts about me:
- 1. The last song I loved was Don’t Save Me by Haim
- 2. I received a book called The Wes Anderson Collection for Christmas and it is amazing. I urge any fan of his work to get a copy NOW!
- 3. My middle name is James. I’ve just sat back and looked at this statement and thought “how weird”, as I’ve never really thought, or taken any notice of it before.
- 4. My favourite festive song is Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love
- 5. I never watch horror films because I’m too scared!
- 6. I support Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, which has lead to disappointment on a large scale ever since I was ten.
- 7. My birthday is August 12th in case you want to buy me anything nice.
That concludes this mammoth awards acceptance speech! Thanks for tuning in!